Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I'm always hungry

Well, after a week of someone else's wedding taking a demanding front row seat in my life and an adorable toddler running around my room finding things I had thought I'd lost 6 months ago, I'm ready to start back in on my own planning.

Where did I leave off?

Oh right...

THE FOOD!!!

Hands down, the most important thing to me (aside from marrying the love of my life) is the food. I want food the entire day. People try to tell me I won't be eating and will be too stressed to even think about food.

To which I reply politely, "you must be new to my life." I always want food. I'm obsessed with finding new goodies and I have die-hard favorites that I can always fall back on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a little *ahem* a lot picky.

I don't like cheese (I know I know). I don't care for mushrooms or curry. And I never really have liked sausages.

But I love all other veggies, and meat, and starch. I'm excited to try unconventional wedding food. Food trucks? Farmer's Markets? Mom and Pop catering? Bring it on...

Let the tastings begin!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I have been looking into that... It's still an option.

      Delete