Wednesday, May 14, 2014

He is 1 Corinthians 13

He is patient
-----And I push his limits daily

He is kind
-----He has the heart for others I wish I had

He does not envy
-----He trusts me completely

He does not boast
-----Unless it's about me

He is not proud
-----There is no job that he believes he is better than

He does not dishonor others
-----He encourages his friends instead of mocking them or bashing their ideas

He is not self seeking
-----Others boast about him

He is not easily angered
-----He is so easy going... and he makes me laugh so much

He keeps no record of wrongs
-----He forgives and never brings it up again

He does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth
-----When he proposed, he said the first thing he noticed about me was my noble spirit

He always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres
-----He prays for me, He trusts in Him, He talks about our future, and is the hardest worker I know.

OUR LOVE WILL NEVER FAIL

1 comment: