Monday, June 2, 2014

Bridezilla

Okay I admit. I had it. I had my one and only (hopefully) Bridezilla moment.

The other day we went to go look at the church where we will be getting married and met with the coordinator. She's sort of our liaison to the church.

Well anyway, I was very excited about so many ideas I've had and she shot every single one down! (I won't go into detail now just in case I can sneak them in without her knowing and I don't want to ruin the awesome surprise)  By the end I was so frustrated I was seriously considering changing venues. That was until my bank account reminded me that I couldn't be so demanding.

When we got back to Andrew's house, I had my moment and he quietly sat there knowing I just had to get through it.

I'm still not past a lot of the things I want. I feel like they aren't just meaningless wants but truly justifiable needs...

People keep telling me, "This is your wedding, do what you want."

How come as soon as I decide to do what I want, I get shot down?

I promise I'll clean it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment