Friday, May 9, 2014

Emergency Bag

Maybe I'm new and naive about being a bride, but I'll tell you one thing: I'm a pro at being a bridesmaid.

No, really. I'm awesome. I've got the walk down, the pretty smile, and best of all, the emergency bag.

"What's that?" you ask...

I'll show you!

1. Safety pins (can't tell you how many times we've used these)
2. Toothpicks
3. Pads and Tampons (cuz, well, you know)
4. Q-Tips
5. Hand Sanitizer
6. Hair Spray, hair pins, hair tie
7. Tums, Pain Killers, Vitamins
8. Protein Bars!
9. Candy (Even the officiant needed a sugar rush the last wedding I was in)
10. Pens
11. Lotion
12. Sunscreen
13. scissors, nail file, nail clippers, tweezers
14. Mirror (but what is better is you constantly telling the bride how gorgeous she looks
15. Chapstick and Lip gloss and back-up makeup
16. Batteries
17. Phone Charger
18. Tissues
19. Mints



If you have any more let me know and I'll add it to my bag!

3 comments:

  1. The floss is attached to the toothpicks. I should have clarified that. And the kleenex is in there but I just said tissues as to not brand name :)

    ReplyDelete