Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Can someone else make decisions for me?

I have "bridal block".

I'm sure that's a thing.

Whenever I make a decision on what I want for the wedding, then go to pay for it, the amount is so much more than I usually spend on things that I rear back on my haunches and snap the credit card away from the counter (figuratively, of course, I'm not a rude shopper) 

It's mostly window shopping anyway right now but everything seems so expensive for just one day! 

I will say that Pinterest has jaded me into thinking my wedding will never be perfect without the perfect cake, the gorgeous rows of lights, the antique-looking everything, and the cute cutout signs displaying where cards should go, where the dance floor is, and what side you should sit on.

What did people do before Pinterest??

I guess I am just having buyer's remorse before I even put the payment down.

No comments:

Post a Comment