Monday, April 28, 2014

Wedding Photographers

Question- How do you feel about your wedding photographer?

My question is sensitive for a few reasons:

1. My photographer will probably read this post.
2. I know of several people, although many years have passed since their wedding, who are still really upset with theirs and the photos that came to pass during their special day.
3. I'm a little jaded with photographs of "the perfect day" and am not sure how much I care about having them.


I know that in 40 years, I will want to have something to show my grand kids about that crazy event that ended the war in Iraq and rendered all weddings illegal in 45 states and closed down social media for 36 hours straight... but I'd rather just retell it in my animated, wild-eyed way, making them imagine it with their minds instead of seeing them on yellowed old computer screens we found in the basement among the pile of iPhones, toilets before they were all remote controlled, and those things we called books.

No comments:

Post a Comment