Saturday, April 26, 2014

Linen? or Lace?

Finding the perfect wedding dress was the last thing on my mind today.

If you know me at all, you'll know that I would have been happy walking down the aisle in sweats. But to make everyone happy, I decided to keep the surprise appointment my almost sister-in-law made for me and try on a few. I only wanted to get an idea of what would look good and what shape fit me best.

There are so many shapes!

Ball Gown, Mermaid, Fit and Flair, A-line... just to name a few that I remember.

After trying the first one on though, it was like magic. I was suddenly a bride. I know they say "you'll feel it" but I didn't believe it. Suddenly I had gone from the nerd in glasses to a bride in white.

I won't tell you if I found the one today but I will say I was blown away by the feeling you get in one of those gowns. I was really a princess for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment